Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Oil Pan - Ford 6.7L 2011-2017 Brushed (314052110)
Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy and holding a full quart over stock, this pan is a perfect upgrade to the factory stamped steel or flimsy plastic versions. We’ve addressed the major issues associated with the original Ford factory oil pan. Deep external cooling fins radiate heat and help the engine operate at much cooler temperatures than the stock pan. Thanks to its thick, cast aluminum construction, external fins and the addition of side gussets, this easy to install upgrade is much stronger and runs much cooler than the stock units.
The PPE Oil Pan Kit includes a hardened billet stainless steel drain plug which contains a powerful Neodymium magnet that attracts and holds ferrous metal particles, keeping them from damaging your engine’s vital internal components.
▪ One quart additional oil capacity
▪ Cast from high-strength aluminum alloy
▪ Side gussets provide additional strength
▪ 1/4 inch NPT threaded port for your oil gauge sensor
▪ Billet stainless steel, Neodymium equipped drain plug with a copper washer
▪ Zinc-plated Allen head mounting hardware
▪ Available in Raw, Brushed, or Black finishes
2011-2017 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Available in 3 finishes:
- Raw (314052100)
- Brushed (314052110)
- Black (314052120)