Ford F150 Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
On Orders Over $20
to Contiguous 48 United States
Do you want your truck to sound better and get better performance but not be annoying to drive day-to-day? This kit offers a mellow interior tone with an aggressive sound on the exterior.
These easy-to-install 304 stainless steel exhaust kits use the factory hangers and clear your factory-mounted spare tire. A single 3” inlet pipe splits into two, 2.5” over-axle tail pipes after the 304 stainless steel muffler containing reinforced internal baffles. Exhaust then exits the two large-diameter stainless steel tips.
Tips available in a ceramic coated black or polished finish. A fully-polished kit with brightly polished tubes, muffler and tips is also available.
Kits come complete with hanger hardware, 304 stainless steel clamps and fasteners.
|Part No.||UPC||Years||Tube Finish||Tip Finish|
- 2009-2014 F-150 V8 4.6L, 5.0L, 5.4L and 3.5L EcoBoost 2WD/4WD (317030020, 317030030, 317033030)*
- 2015-2020 F-150 V8 5.0L V6 3.5L and 2.7L/3.5L EcoBoost Gas 2WD/4WD (317040020, 317040030, 317043030)†
*Fits all wheelbase configurations.
†Does not fit raptor or standard cab short bed version.
Installation Guide: 317040020_317040030_317043030 PPE Ford F150 Exhaust_v1.pdf
- 304 stainless steel exhaust tubes and mufflers available in Raw or Polished finish
- Tips available in ceramic coated black or fully-polished
- Easy, bolt-on upgrade
- Complete with all fasteners, 304 stainless steel clamps and hangers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov