GM 1500 Pickup Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
On Orders Over $20
to Contiguous 48 United States
Do you want your truck to sound better and get better performance but not be annoying to drive day-to-day? This kit offers a mellow interior tone with an aggressive sound on the exterior.
These easy-to-install 304 stainless steel exhaust kits use the factory hangers and clear your factory-mounted spare tire. A single 3” inlet pipe splits into two, 2.5” over-axle tail pipes after the 304 stainless steel muffler containing reinforced internal baffles. Exhaust then exits the two large-diameter stainless steel tips.
Tips available in a ceramic coated black or polished finish. A fully-polished kit with brightly polished tubes, muffler and tips is also available.
Kits come complete with hanger hardware, 304 stainless steel clamps and fasteners.
|Part No.||UPC||Years||Tube Finish||Tip Finish|
- 2008-2013 GMC/Chevy 1500 Pickup 5.3L gas 2WD/4WD (117030020, 117030030, 117033030)*
- 2014-2019¹ (¹LD Classic body) GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 Crew Cab and Double Cab models with 5.3L engines. (117040020, 117040030, 117043030)*†
*Fits 143” and 157” wheelbase versions. Crew cab short bed, and extended cab 8 ft. bed. 143.5” Ext cab standard box and crew cab Short Box 157.5 Ext Cab Long box
†Does not fit 2WD with 2 piece drive shaft.
Installation Guide: 117030020_117030030_117033030 PPE 09-13 GM 1500 Exhaust_v1.pdf
- 304 stainless steel exhaust tubes and mufflers available in Raw or Polished finish
- Tips available in ceramic coated black or fully-polished
- Easy, bolt-on upgrade
- Complete with all fasteners, 304 stainless steel clamps and hangers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov