Deep-Capacity Cast Aluminum Oil Pan
On Orders Over $20
to Contiguous 48 United States
PPE introduces a brand new, high-capacity oil pan that solves the GM Duramax L5P complete oil drainage problem. The L5P is a powerful workhorse but when you do regular oil changes, the stock GM pan retains over half a quart of the dirtiest oil. This old oil is trapped in the valley of the stock pan and never drains out. It immediately contaminates your fresh oil.
PPE solves that filthy problem with a flat, angled bottom, designed for more complete drainage. The PPE pan’s higher volume holds an additional two quarts of oil. Your engine's fluid capacity is increased, as well as its thermal stamina, which creates a longer service life. Engine temperatures are further reduced because the PPE L5P Oil Pan is constructed of thick, cast aluminum alloy, designed with internal ribs that add strength and rigidity. Plus, we've tapped the side with a convenient NPT port if you want to run a temperature sensor.
A powerful neodymium magnet equipped, billet, hardened stainless steel drain plug is included to pull ferrous metals out of your oil before they can damage the internals. An O-ring is also included, to ensure a tight seal.
Replace your factory stamped steel oil pan and get rid of that dirty oil that you've been holding on to. Give your L5P a fresh, clean start with this simple bolt-on upgrade.
Applications: 2017-2019 GM 6.6L L5P Duramax trucks
- Flat bottom - solves the complete oil drainage problem associated with GM Duramax pan
- Two quart additional oil capacity
- High-grade, heat treated, cast aluminum alloy for optimal heat dissipation and reduced engine noise
- Designed with internal ribs that add strength and rigidity
- Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug
- Raw or powder-coated black finishes
- Lifetime warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov