Compound Turbo (Round-Pipe) Race High-Flow Exhaust Manifolds with Up-Pipes - GM 6.6L Duramax 2001-2016 (116111100)
On Orders Over $20
to Contiguous 48 United States
PPE’s Manifold and Up-Pipes are designed to maximize power and flow characteristics. The Up-Pipe bellows are high-flow, internally sleeved and aircraft grade 304 stainless steel with an increased inner diameter.
The entire Manifold and Up-Pipe exhaust system is designed to lower exhaust gas temperatures, reduce turbo drive pressure and accelerate turbo spool-up while increasing power, fuel economy and maintaining reliability.
NOTE: Race version PPE Manifolds and Up-Pipe Kits will not fit any Duramax engine that requires a down pipe.
Applications *: 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high-flow manifold construction
- Up-Pipes have free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Up-Pipes made from Stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, with a 2-inch outside diameter
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8” NPT for EGT gauge sensor
Kit comes complete with two PPE Manifolds, two PPE Up-Pipes, PPE Stainless Steel Manifold Gaskets and Up-Pipe Gaskets.
* Note: LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES THAT MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR HIGHWAY OR OFF-ROAD USE.
In order to purchase this product: Per EPA guidelines PPE Inc. is required to as per performance of due diligence required to request the following to determine if vehicle is non-road registered racing vehicle that will NEVER be used on the highway or public lands - unless closed course racing event in order to approve this purchase. 1. Pictures of the racing vehicle. 2. VIN Nos. or indicate if none present. 3. State and/or NHRA vehicle/driver registration information or equivalent (when applicable). 4. Racing circuits for these types of vehicles and any other documentation. For information on how to submit these documents please call 714-985-4825 Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.25" x 21.875" x 5.75"|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov