Heavy-Duty Aluminum Rear Differential Cover Brushed - Dodge/Ram 9.25" 12-Bolt (238050010)
Help keep your rear differential running cool and clean with an upgraded differential cover from PPE. Made in the USA from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation, PPE’s differential covers offer industry-leading fluid cooling.
This heavy-duty cover also holds additional fluid, offering increased thermal stamina for those long hauls. It’s equipped with internal heat sinks and external cooling fins which increase the pan’s surface area helping dissipate heat substantially. This keeps your differential oil running cooler, which means the oil will keep its viscosity. Cool, dense fluid lubricates better, which helps extend differential service life.
To help keep fluid cleaner, PPE includes our exclusive fill plug featuring a high-powered Neodymium magnet that will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of your oil before they have a chance to do damage.
- Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy
- Internal and external heat sinks and fins for cooling
- Available in Raw, Brushed and Black finishes
- 1 inch stainless steel Neodymium Magnetic sight level fill plug with Viton O-Ring Seal
- Allen head fasteners - 5/16"-18
Applications: Dodge/Ram trucks (V6 gas, V8 gas) and EcoDiesel
Available in 3 finishes:
- Raw (238050000) - Brushed (238050010) - Black (238050020)
NOTE: RTV silicone needed for installation (not included).