Heavy-Duty Cast Aluminum Front Differential Cover Black - GM (138041020)
On Orders Over $20
to Contiguous 48 United States
Covered by a lifetime warranty.
Help keep your 2011+ GM’s front differential running cool and clean with an upgraded differential cover from PPE. With the largest set of cast cooling fins in the industry, found both inside as well as outside the pan, PPE’s differential covers offer fluid cooling capabilities not often matched. This pan also holds an extra three-quarter quart of fluid, offering a bit of added stamina on those long hauls.
To keep the fluid clean, PPE installed its exclusive high-powered Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of the oil before they have a chance to attack the bearings.
- Stainless steel Neodymium-magnet-equipped fill plug
- 1/8 inch stainless temperature probe plug
- Retains use of original high-quality gasket
- Adds additional strength to gear housing
- Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy
- 1/4 inch external cooling fins
- Zinc-plated fasteners
- 5/8 inch internal fins
- 3/4 quart additional fluid capacity
- Lifetime warranty
Applications: 2011+ GM 9.25 IFS 2500HD/3500HD
Race Weight Drain Plug (128051004) compatible
Available in 3 finishes:
- Raw (138041000) - Brushed (138041010) - Black (138041020)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov