Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Rear Differential Cover Brushed - GM 1500 Trucks (138051110)
Now those of you with GM 1500 trucks have Equipped with internal heat sinks and external cooling fins, increasing the pan’s surface area helping dissipate heat. This makes for a much cooler and denser oil to lubricate with. Cool, dense fluid lubricates better, which will extend differential service life. The internal heat sinks are 1/2 of an inch tall and the external fins measure nearly 5/8 of an inch.
Made in the USA from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation, PPE’s differential covers offer industry-leading fluid cooling.
To keep the fluid clean, PPE installed its exclusive high-powered Neodymium magnet equipped fill plug will pull harmful ferrous metal particles right out of the oil before they have a chance to attack the bearings and gears.
This cover also features a pre-tapped 1/8 inch NPT port for a temperature probe, capped off with a stainless steel plug.
- Over a quart of extra fluid capacity
- Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy
- 5/8 inch external cooling fins
- 1/2 inch internal heat sinks
- 1/8 inch stainless steel temperature probe plug
- Adds additional strength to gear housing
- Stainless steel Neodymium-magnet-equipped fill plug
GM 1972 to 2013 K1500 Truck, Yukon/Tahoe, Suburban G10 and G20 2500LD, Blazer, 10 bolt - 8.5” rear axle
Available in 3 finishes:
- Raw (138051100) - Brushed (138051110) - Black (138051120)
Race-weight Drain Plug (128051004) compatible.