Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan - Dodge
On Orders Over $20
to Contiguous 48 United States
Covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. Higher volumes of fluid take longer to heat up allowing for more stable transmission temperatures which help to extend transmission life.
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP Transmission Pans hold an extra 4 quarts of fluid and are cast from high-strength aluminum for optimal heat dissipation. Tall 1-inch internal and 3/4 inch external cooling fins reduce operating temperatures as much as 40 degrees.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium- magnet-equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
The PPE exclusive built-in filter block comes standard and keeps deep filters securely in place. Allen-head mounting bolts are included.
1966 to 1989-36RH, 37RH
1989 to 1995-46RH, 47RH, A-518
1996 to 2001-46RE, 47RE
2002 to 2007-48RE
All 727 transmission bodies to current
All 5.9L Diesels
Installation Guide: 228051000 HD Deep Al Trans Pan Dodge_Install_v6A.pdf
- Stainless steel drain plug
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT temperature access ports
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- Viton O-Ring sealed filter spacer block included
- Includes heavy-duty MP-15 gasket (for use on early models)
- 4 quarts additional capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
Available in 3 finishes:
- Raw (228051000) - Brushed (228051010) - Black (228051020)
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.75" x 12" x 5.75"|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov