Internal Oil Cooler Delete Kit GM Duramax 2001-2016 (114001000)
On Orders Over $20
to Contiguous 48 United States
Designed for high performance Duramax engines that require remote oil cooler and filtration solutions. Popular for hot rod, marine and race applications that require larger less restrictive cooler/filter systems. Compact design adds additional clearance for tight engine frames.
Applications: 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax engines
- Machined from billet aluminum with hard-anodized black finish
- Uses existing factory oil-cooler mounting bolts
- #12 ORB port, -16AN (1 inch) oil inlet/outlets
- 1/8 inch NPT oil temp sender port (measures oil temp entering block)
- Includes Engine Coolant Bypass Adapter
Use with Coolant Tube Kit (114001050)and Remote Filter Mount (114002000)
Recommended to use with -16AN (1 inch) hose for maximum flow.
* Note: LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA ONLY FOR RACING VEHICLES THAT MAY NEVER BE USED, OR REGISTERED OR LICENSED FOR HIGHWAY OR OFF-ROAD USE.
|Full Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.8" x 2.5" x 1.5"|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov