OEM Length Replacement High Flow Up-Pipes - GM 6.6L Duramax 2001 CA and 2001-2004 FED (116120000)
50 States Emissions Legal (E.O. D-701-20)
Diesel engines (even stock) produce high temperatures and pressures. OEM up-pipes eventually fail from constant temperature and pressure fluctuation.
PPE has taken OEM replacement to a new level. PPE OEM Up-Pipes allow 53% greater flow than stock. PPE OEM Up-Pipes are a direct bolt-on to your factory manifolds. But unlike factory parts, PPE OEM Up-Pipes are manufactured from 11 gauge 304 stainless steel and include our superior PPE 304 stainless steel, internally-sleeved bellows that can take the abuse of high temperature and high pressure.
- Direct bolt-on replacement to factory exhaust manifolds
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, 2-inch OD Up-Pipes
- Faster turbo response
- Lower exhaust temperatures
- Kit includes driver and passenger Up-Pipes and PPE 304 Stainless Steel Up-Pipe Gaskets
Applications *: 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax 2500HD/3500HD
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov